The weather is perfect now for me to stay outside and do one of the things I love to do the most, that’s grilling out. Recently, I had the chance to check out the new Char-Broil Kettleman Grill and this is definitely an upgrade from the one I’ve had for years. Char-Broil has introduced a series of innovations that are now standard among modern grills, always striving to make cookouts more enjoyable for the millions of people who barbecue each week. The latest breakthrough is Char-Broil’s new Kettleman 22.5” Charcoal Grill, an updated and vastly improved kettle-style grill that is more efficient, easier to use and easy to put together.
With the big fight coming up in a couple of weeks this huge grill will be perfect when I have all my visitors over and I’m cooking out. This Char-Broil Kettleman is no ordinary charcoal kettle – it is loaded with features that give backyard enthusiasts better control over every aspect of the cooking process:
- Temperature Control – With a super-sized cool-touch damper on the grill’s lid, heat management is easy. Vents around the body of the kettle allow air to fuel the fire from all sides, providing even heat to the cooking surface.
- Flare-Up Control – A porcelain coated no-fall-through grate allows charcoal flavor through while keeping flames away from food. Wood chips can be thrown on the grate and small foods like shrimp or asparagus will never fall into the fire.
- Charcoal Control – Designed to grill twice as many burgers with the same 50 briquettes as the leading kettle.
- Ash Control – A slide-in, porcelain-coated ashtray is tight against the grill making cleanup and maintenance simpler than ever.
- Stability Control – Wide stance, heavy-gauge steel legs add stability and easy mobility. A bottom shelf doubles as a holder for the cooking grate or other accessories.
This great charcoal grill from Char-Broil is available at Lowe’s or the Char-Broil website for the low price of $129. As you can see below that as soon as I opened and put my new grill together I had to test it out by grilling some hot dogs before the rain came in. To learn more about the Kettleman grill check out the video at the very bottom of the post.
What do you think about the Char-Broil Kettleman Charcoal grill? What are some of your experiences with the Char-Broil brand? Leave a comment in the section below and tell me about your grilling with Char-Broil.