It’s hard to believe that the summer break is almost over for the kids and they will be returning to school. If you’re a resident of the great state of Georgia, then you know that this weekend is Tax Free Weekend and this is the best time to finish the rest of your school shopping without paying taxes on the items. One thing I know about shopping is that, it makes you really hungry and do it pretty fast. If you’re familiar with Pollo Tropical, which I can say that I’m very familiar with them seeing I’ve eaten there a few times, they’re here to help you out.
Back-to-school shoppers can make their money go even farther this Tax Free Weekend at Pollo Tropical. July 30 – 31, Kids Eat Free at Pollo Tropical with the purchase of any platter. Just text “SHOP” to 52198 to receive the offer. Pollo Tropical has 12 locations in the Atlanta area:
- 825 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- 3385 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519
- 2955 Cobb Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
- 1404 Georgia 20, McDonough, GA 30253
- 3999 Austell Rd, Austell, GA 30106
- 680 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30068
- 260 Cobb Pkwy N, Marietta, GA 30060
- 5815 State Bridge Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30097
- 10900 Haynes Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- 1510 Market Pl Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041
- 840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- 188 Molly Ln, Woodstock, GA 30189
Have you had the chance to visit your local Pollo Tropical? If so, how was it and what was your favorite thing to eat there? If not, here is the perfect time to try it out seeing your kids can eat free during this tax free weekend. Also, check out their menu right here to see all the great food they serve. If I can recommend a couple of my favorite dishes they would be the Caribbean Ribs, Mojo Roasted Pork or the Boneless Chicken Breast, trust me you won’t be disappointed.