One thing I haven’t featured in a long time and that’s Mixtape Friday. This week after listening to the mixtape I’m featuring is one of I knew I had to post. The mixtape features Rick Ross, Big K.R.I.T, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka and Wiz Khalifa. Ludacris dropped 1:21 Gigawatts (Back to the First Time) almost five years and I absolutely love it. To me, Ludacris has and always will be one of most underrated rappers ever. Not only does this mixtape boast some heavyweight features, but the production was top-notch also. Production for this project came from Big K.R.I.T, Drugs, Juicy J, Drumma Boy and a few others. The big tracks from the album were Can U Buy That, Bada Boom and also remember this was around the time he had the little beef with Drake.
For me, my favorite track off this mixtape has to be I’m on Fire that features Big K.R.I.T. My favorite albums from Ludacris have to be Word of Mouf, Chicken-n-Beer and Back for the First Time, but I’m a fan of most of his albums. This mixtape is definitely the Ludacris we came to love with his crazy flows and witty metaphors. If you like to keep up with the latest news, songs, info, mixtape or album news then follow him on Twitter and like his Facebook page. Below is the track listing for 1:21 Gigawatts (Back to the First Time).
- Intro (Prod by Tone Mason)
- Save It For Another Day (Prod by M 16)
- Rich & Flexin’ ft. Waka Flocka (Prod by FKi)
- Muthafucka Can U Buy That (Prod by Drugs)
- History Lesson (Interlude)
- Bada Boom (Prod by Wonder)
- Say It To My Face feat Meek Mill (Prod by Juicy J)
- I Aint The One feat 2 Chainz (Prod by Fat Boi)
- Shake and Fries feat Gucci Mane (Prod by Fat Boi)
- Do Sumthin Strange feat Rick Ross (Prod by Drumma Boy)
- I’m On Fire feat Big K.R.I.T. (Prod by Mike Will)
- What U Smokin On feat Wiz Khalifa (Prod by Big K.R.I.T.) [Full Version]