Killa Cam released Come Home With Me 15 years ago today. It was the only album he released through Roc-A-Fella Records. It featured Jay-Z, DJ Kay Slay, Juelz Santana, Daz Dillinger, Jim Jones, Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek. The album debuted #2 and sold over 225,000 copies in the opening week of its release. It eventually went on to go platinum, meaning it sold over a million copies. The huge single from the album was Oh Boy that featured Juelz Santana and was also remixed by Mariah Carey. Success continued as they released Hey Ma, which was another smash hit as it also featured Juelz Santana along with Freekey Zekey and DJ Kay Slay. The most anticipated track from the album had to be Welcome to New York City featuring Jay-Z. Below is the track-listing for the album.
Come Home with Me Track Listing
- Intro ft. DJ Kay Slay
- Losing Weight Pt. 2 ft. Juelz Santana
- Oh Boy f. Juelz Santana
- Live My Life (Leave Me Alone) ft. Daz Dillinger
- Daydreaming ft. Tiffany Carlin
- Come Home With Me ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana
- Welcome to New York City ft. Jay-Z & Juelz Santana
- Hey Ma ft. DJ Kay Slay, Juelz Santana, Freekey Zekey & Toya
- On Fire Tonight ft. Freekey Zekey
- Stop Calling ft. Freekey Zekey & McGruff
- I Just Wanna ft. Juelz Santana
- Dead or Alive ft. Jim Jones
- The ROC (Just Fire) ft. Beanie Sigel & Memphis Bleek
- Boy Boy
As far as the track that featured Cam’Ron and Jay-Z, it lived up the lofty expectations. This album proved that Cam’Ron deserves to be put in the conversation of elite rappers in the game and New York. This also pushed the Dipset movement also and introduced the world to Juelz Santana. It’s sad that this partnership ended so quickly as Dipset began beefing with Jay-Z. You can say that it marked the end of the Dame Dash/Jay-Z partnership also. Either way, Cam’Ron produced a great album and one must think what could’ve been if he remained on the Roc.
Listen to the album above or purchase it to add to your collection.