If you want to know about the top four ways in which you can convert a Microsoft word file to pdf, then you are surely on the right page. In this small and precise traction, we are going to tell you all about the most reliable tools and techniques using which you can convert a file to pdf and that too for free. Now before we move towards the tools and techniques for the doc to pdf conversion, we would like you to have a view on the different reasons that would show you the importance of Word to pdf conversion.
Reasons for Word to pdf conversion!
If you are not familiar with the importance of doc to pdf conversion, then you need to read the common reasons mentioned below:
- The PDF files cannot be altered and edited, but on the other hand, the word files can be altered, and anyone can make subsequent changes in word files without authorization.
- The Word files cannot keep their original style and formatting if they are opened on a different source. You must understand that pdf files can maintain their format and style no matter in which space they are opened in.
- Word files are not mobile-friendly, and this is another reason why you need to convert your files to pdf.
- You cannot protect a word file with a password, and you must know that word files are the least secure mediums of the transfer. The pdf files can be protected via codes and passwords.
- If you know Word, then you would know that there are more than four different versions of Word, each having its format and style. The pdf files, on the other hand, come in a single version, and this is why you don’t need to stress about their authenticity/originality.
- You must also understand that word files are twice the size of their pdf versions so if you are low on storage, and then you need to convert docs to pdf.
Best ways to convert a word file to PDF!
Consider all of these four best options in Word to pdf conversion:
Word to PDF converter by SmallSEOTools
The Word to PDF converter by smallseotools is a free online tool that can convert your files from docs to PDF for free. If you have no experience in using an online Word to PDF converter, then you do not have to worry about it as the working of this tool is quite simple. Enter the website and navigate to the doc to PDF converter. When you enter the tool, you would see the upload option, drag files from your local source. After uploading you have to click on the ‘Convert to PDF’ button. The tool hardly takes seconds in converting the file, and you can make unlimited conversions without compromising the quality.
Adobe word to pdf converter
Adobe is a relatively well-known platform available online that can help you convert word files online and also offline if you hook up with the application version of it. The adobe word to PDF converter is also one of the simplest and fastest converter tools that you can find online. Not only can you convert word files to PDF but also vice versa. A fun fact that you might not know about is that adobe is the very platform that invented the PDF format. So, you can not only convert files from and to different formats, but you can also edit them by using the most pro features.
This is another simple word to PDF converter tool. This is a designated program that can only convert word files to PDF. The best thing about this program is that you can easily convert complete batches and folders of word files to pdf without any restrictions and complications. The tool focuses on the quality and original format of your word file while converting it, and this is why all the conversions made by this tool are accurate and well-optimized. You can use this online tool on any of your devices having the latest operating systems and a powerful web connection.
Manually converting Word to PDF
If you don’t have a strong web connection and want to convert a single Word file to PDF using offline measures, then you can easily do so by using the manual conversion and saving technique offered by Word itself. You need to open the saved word file on your system and enable editing access to the file. After doing so, you have to click on the ‘file’ option in the top left corner and select the option that says ‘save as’ from there. You will be directed to a new page where you can easily set a new location and format of the file that you need to be saved.