“Sometimes, a workout is all the therapy you need.”
With the increasing cases of Covid-19, it has become tough to go out and visit the gym. But no matter what the situation is, keeping yourself healthy is very important. Now when we are talking about health, eating the right food is necessary, but with that, you even need to evaluate your workout schedule.
As per the current situation, we are almost home arrested, so why not make a small gym at our home that will keep us stress-free and improve the healthy lifestyle as well. Isn’t it a great idea? Now the question arises is it possible to add any sort of gym equipment in a small space? The answer is yes, you just need to analyze your fitness needs, and the below-mentioned equipment will not take up a huge area but will offer endless benefits. Keep on reading:
Dumbbells are the most accessible gym equipment to add to your home gym. As per the AHA, people who are engaged in resistance training at least 2 times a week must add dumbbells. When you are adding them, make sure you choose the weights as per the fitness trainer’s guidance. There is a limit for every gym person, and you need to understand this fact. Get registered in online fitness classes, and as per your height and weight, choose the weight of dumbbells. The trainer will guide you in your online classes.
Dumbbells are one of the easiest equipment that you will find in every home because it doesn’t take much space, so if you have a small house and it’s nearly impossible to make a separate room for your home gym then go with this equipment.
Benefits of adding them in your daily exercise:
- Enhances resting metabolic rate (burning calories)
- Safeguarding against injury
- Boosting the strength of the bones, muscles, and linked tissue
- They activate a few diverse muscles and encourage muscle growth.
- Both muscle force and flexibility get better
- They can encourage stability and coordination for muscles and joints.
Indoor Rowing Machine
Now this one is the cardio machine that is easy to keep in home gyms, though it’s a big machine like a treadmill. But if you are planning to make a completely separate space for your gym, then add this one. It is easy to use, and you don’t need much guidance. Once you dial it in, then it looks pretty simple. Another best part of adding this machine is that it offers a full-body workout. So, in case, you have a small space for your home gym, then this single machine will be enough for you.
Benefits it offers:
- As it provides a complete combination of cardio and strength training, thus it helps in burning a lot of calories.
- If you are rowing regularly, then your stamina and endurance will increase as well as it will improve your full cardiovascular health.
- As this machine utilizes 86% of the muscles, thus you will sincerely get a full-body workout.
- Another benefit is that it offers less injury risk due to its build and way of usage.
- As the use of leg muscles is so much in this workout, therefore it helps in improving lower-body conditioning.
Dual Action Fan Bike
Another full-body workout machine is Fan bike. They look easy, but it’s hard to work out with them. It’s an ideal option if you are looking for high-intensity workout training. Make sure to use your online trainer’s help to know the ways and timing of working out with this machine. This machine will not capture much of a space in your home, so if you are living in an apartment and need just a single machine to give you that intense gym workout, undoubtedly choose Fan Bike.
Benefits of using it for your workout:
- Get a complete workout, not for only your lower part, but it even engages your upper body and strengthens the complete body.
- Your workout energy will not get wasted and will offer you more effective, efficient workouts.
- As there are no motor and minimum moving parts, therefore, this machine’s durability is a plus point.
- It offers infinite intensity, as you don’t rely on the motor and buttons to press; here you are, the motor. If you need less resistance, then pedal slower, and you need to pedal faster for higher resistance. It’s that simple.
This is simple-looking equipment for working out that has plenty of benefits attached to it. If your home’s size doesn’t allow you bigger space for creating a home gym with big machines, choose foam rollers. They are easy to use and don’t take much space; you can even carry them with you anywhere. It will only take a small area in your cupboard, and that’s it.
Benefits of this small equipment offers are:
- It helps in relieving stress by unknotting the tight knots and de-stressing you at the end of the day.
- Healthy blood circulation is essential for leading a healthy life, and it enhances blood circulation.
- The body builds up what’s called lactic acid during prolonged and strenuous exercise. The foam rolling can help stimulate the body’s breakdown of lactic acid post-workout.
- With too much workload and bad sitting posture at the office, we tend to face spine issues, but this roller boost muscle balancing and promotes effective spinal movements.
- As scar tissue from past injuries will hamper the flexibility and function of other issues, but when you exercise with the help of a foam roller, it enhances flexibility and helps in the process of recovery.
We know that creating a proper gym at home will take lots of money and plenty of space. Thus, to save your money and space, we have added a few types of equipment that will not even take up a huge area, and a single machine will be enough to give you a complete body exercise. It is a fantastic thought not to skip your gym routine because of the recent Covid situation and add the essential equipment to your home.