iFun Screen Recorder for Windows helps personal clients and experts in many ways, from helping to capture the screen to recording online classes, webinars, audio, video games and more. What’s more, it comes with an in-built light-weight video editor to operate basic editions on captured videos.
If you are wondering if this is the right option for your screen recording needs, read on.
This quick iFun screen recorder review includes its key features, technical specifications, and extras to help you determine if it’s really worth using on a variety of online free screen recorder.
What’s in it?
iFun Screen Recorder provides a stable Windows online screen recorder that creates expert videos in no time with gorgeous features.
- Allow you to choose a full screen, a small dialog box or more to capture any part of the Windows screen.
- Upload webcam overlay in video and full display screen HD game recording
- There is no time limit or watermark for recording.
- Quick share on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, and other platforms.
Steps to Record a Game with an iFun Screen Recorder
iFun Screen Recorder makes it easy for customers to record their screens. When you introduce this program on your Windows PC, there are some essential steps for everything that we have explained in detail.
- To get started, double-tap the iFun Screen Recorder alternatively on your work area.
- Then, decide to record either the entire screen or the selected part of it by selecting “Select District”.
- If you want to record sound, make sure to turn it on under speaker selection. You can empower the mic and capture your mouse clicks in the screen recording. You can also record a webcam, which is great for recording gameplay.
- Finally, hit the red REC cache to start screen recording.
- It is also available for taking screenshots during your recording. If you want more professional tools for taking screenshots, the iFun screenshot deserves a try.
- When you have finished the account, you can retrieve the saved video from the Video List tab.
In case you need to change the purpose, outline rate, quality, and production design of the video, go to the Recording Settings tab. From here, you can select your preferred envelope and design the sound arrangement.
Isolation requires introducing the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Opera Internet Browser on PC. No account login required.
Decision: Should You Use an iFun Screen Recorder?
If your main role is to record your computer screen or interactive experiences with sound, it’s free, easy to use, has an inherited video proofreader, and offers many rental options. Ideal for recording games, movies, TV, lectures, video conferences, etc.