This is a sponsored post that I was compensated for or received a discount for the service. All opinions are mine.
Do you and your family love going on road trips? If not, I definitely recommend this is something you try at least once because it’s fun, great quality family time and it’s something your kids will remember. Family trips is something my dad would always do where we would just leave and go riding wherever he wanted to ride to. Almost 2 months ago my family went on a road trip throughout the mountains to view the beautiful scenery and just to get out of the state because it’s healthy. With school getting out and I was working 6 and 7 days a week we decided to leave town for about 4 days and if you’re looking for a great place to stay look no further than Best Western. Going through the mountains reminded me the first time I went on a road trip with some friends about a year after high school and we went on our motorcycles. That was an experience I’ll never forget and if you’re planning on a road trip on your motorcycle let me tell you about the Best Western Ride Rewards Program and their rider-friendly hotels. First of all, they have over 1200 properties across the United States and Canada that’s considered “rider-friendly,” which means riders have access to a host of amenities important to them. These include complimentary wipe-down towels and access to a cleaning station. Additionally, some hotels offer extra benefits, including reserved parking spaces, bottled water and lip balm. Below are some of the benefits of the Best Western Rewards Program and their partnership with Harley Davidson.
About Best Western Ride Rewards Program:
– Best Western introduced its Ride Rewards program in 2006. This customized Best Western loyalty program directly targets Harley-Davidson (and all motorcycle) owners and enthusiasts.
– By joining Best Western’s Ride Rewards™ loyalty program online, Harley-Davidson and motorcycle enthusiasts automatically receive Gold Elite status, which includes 10 percent bonus points on every Best Western stay and the ability to purchase points for award redemption, along with other signature benefits.
– Harley-Davidson owners or enthusiasts can register for Ride Rewards™, a free program, by visiting www.bwrider.com.
– Once registered, members earn 10 points for every U.S. dollar spent on qualified room rates or 250 airline miles per qualified stay at more than 4,000 Best Western hotels worldwide.
– Best Western’s travel blog, You Must Be Trippin features a motorcycle travel writer, Jason Fogelson. Content includes personal stories, ride ideas, packing tips, bike suggestions and more: http://www.youmustbetrippin.com/jason_fogelson/
Best Western Partnership with Harley-Davidson:
– Harley-Davidson’s and Best Western’s heritage are both deeply rooted along America’s scenic highways and byways.
– These two brands, synonymous with road travel, have a multi-year agreement to best meet the needs of riders.
– Harley-Davidson’s Ride Planner, which riders use to help map and plan rides, posts Best Western hotels along their scheduled route, making it easy to book hotels – many of which are deemed “rider-friendly.”
What I really love about the Best Western Rider Program and the blogs are the personal experience they offer and now seeing how beautiful Montana is; now I want to go. Look at the beautiful picture Jason Fogelson took while on his road trip to Montana, who wouldn’t love to see this while riding on their motorcycle. With this being Labor Day, they have a great blog post on their site talking about 7 Road Trip-Worthy Music Festivals for Labor Day which is a great read also. Now with the Best Western Rider Program and You Must Be Trippin’: BW Rider blog you can see some amazing stories of road trips to motivate you to do the same, get some great benefits in the process while staying at a fantastic hotel.
So are you a fan of going on road trips? Are you a fan of going on bike trips? Have you tried the Best Western Rider Rewards Program? Talk to me and leave a comment below.