The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
This year has flown by, can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away and you’re probably still looking for the perfect gifts. It wasn’t supposed to be that way because my plans were to get all of my shopping out of the way so I don’t have to fight any crowds. My family has plenty of people that love to take pictures including my wife, daughters and nieces so for the photographer in your life why not head to Best Buy for the best cameras. Here is the Best Buy gift guide with a listing of all of their cameras, the specs and you can compare them all to see what’s best for the one of loves to take pictures in your life. While browsing through all the cameras I was amazed at 3 in particular that are simply amazing and something I know the ladies in my family would love also. The Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens, Sony α6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera and the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 are all amazing and would make perfect gifts. Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your high-stakes memories. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos with ease. Upgrade your camera in time to capture precious holiday memories. Below are a little more about the cameras and hopefully you can help me decide which one is best.
• A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
• This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
• Also available in red or gray and here’s more product details for this amazing camera.
• A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
• This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
• Also available in White or silver and for this camera, here are the product details also.
• A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
• This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy. To learn more about this camera, visit the product details page.
So what camera do you think is the best one for a teenager? Which one would my wife would be excited about the most?