This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooper Tires for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have any plans to go on vacation anytime during the summer? When preparing to go on your trip we always make sure everything is perfect for the long trip on the road whether it’s checking the oil, cleaning your car, all the clothes are packed and you have everything you need for your trip. One of the things I can admit I’m guilty of and that’s making sure the tires on the car is ready. We always assume that everything feels good when driving that the tires are ready and can handle the driving hundreds of miles without any issues. If you’re looking for great deals on tires then you need to check out Cooper Tires and their Cooper Tire Summer Drive Event. Cooper Tires is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Cooper Tires are quality tires that fit in your budget! Cooper Tires is giving consumers the opportunity to roll into summer with great offers on select Cooper Tires during the Sumer Drive Event. Between now until July 15th, consumers are eligible to receive a prepaid Visa card worth up to $70 when purchasing a new set of four qualifying Cooper Tires through participating dealers. Cooper Tires has great tires for any vehicle you have like the Discoverer SRX, Discoverer STT Pro and Discoverer A/T3.
Some highlights for the Cooper Discoverer SRX:
- The Discoverer SRX is a dedicated SUV and CUV tire that is available in numerous sizes. Recently available in 30 additional sizes, fitting a wide range of SUVs and CUVs, making it the perfect tire for summer road trips.
- The Discoverer SRX tires fit a wide selection of SUVs and CUVs.
- The Discoverer SRX features Cooper’s innovative Wear Square, the company’s exclusive visual tread life indicator.
- The Wear Square is located at six points of reference around the inside and outside of the tread. Throughout the tire’s lifetime, the square changes shape beginning with a full square and ending with an exclamation mark when tire tread is low, allowing consumers to quickly and easily assess the approximate tread remaining on the tires.
- The Wear Square can also signal uneven tire wear and possible wheel alignment issues.
- The Discoverer SRX offers a premium 65,000-mile Tread Wear Protection Warranty and a 45-Day Road Test guarantee ensure a confident choice and smooth ride for SUV and CUV drivers, if you aren’t satisfied with your Discoverer SRX tire purchase you may return them to your original dealer within 45 days of purchase for a FREE OF CHARGE Cooper brand replacement only, including mounting and balancing.
Some highlights for the Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
- The Discoverer STT is Cooper’s latest high performance dedicated off-roading.
- The Discoverer STT allows drivers to undertake impressive off-road capabilities without sacrificing high on-road performance. Offered in a wide range of commercial and large diameter flotation sizes.
Some highlights for the Cooper Discoverer A/T3
- The Discoverer A/T3 tire utilizes leading technology, compounding and design to provide quality support through various terrains.
- The Discoverer A/T3 tread enhances wet traction and reduces rolling resistance.
It’s very important to make sure you have a good set of tires on your vehicle because that’s an easy way to have a wreck. When I was younger I remember having bad tires and there was a bad storm with lots of rain. I hydroplaned and was inches from hitting a light pole. Ever since that incident, I’m always checking my tire pressure, getting my tires rotated and double checking before going on vacation when we went last week to the mountains in Tennessee in Pigeon Forge. If you’re looking for Cooper Tire dealers in your area, check out the Dealer Locator and head over to get you some new tires.
Do you have any plans to go on any trips this summer? Are you familiar with Cooper Tires? Leave a comment in the section below and tell me about your trip you’re taking, have took or your experience with Cooper Tires.