Earn Money and Help Charities with Giving Assistant

Giving Assistant Account

With school finally back in session, the fall season is about five weeks away and before you know it; we’ll be talking about Christmas. Being a parent, there’s always something going on where you have to spend money, or at least, it seems like it. Some of that burden can be eased by earning points or cash back for your shopping experiences, but some people still not at any time heard about it. Seeing most of my shopping is done online, I used to have a habit of always searching for coupon or promo codes, which were a headache because most of the times they never worked.

After becoming more frustrated I figured there had to be a better way to save money, I stumbled upon Giving Assistant and after reading about their site, I thought it was too good to be true. One of the first things I had done was to search to see what others were saying about Giving Assistant, and the reviews were great. Not only, they save you money, but you get to help others in the process by donating to charity in the process. Giving Assistant is a free digital loyalty program, over 1,100 largest retailers, avg. of 5% cash reward after each online purchase. Most of the other guys generally give you back 50% commission, but with Giving Assistant, you get 100% commission for just becoming a member.

For non-member purchases, we retain the commission, and make a small donation to Feeding America to give one meal. Members are given the option to donate any % of their cash back to any charity of their choice. With the other guys, you have to wait to get to a certain limit to see your money, which is usually a check that seems like it takes forever to come, but with Giving Assistant it goes straight to your debit card, with the minimum payout being just $1.

You’re probably thinking, with so much money to earn, they most likely don’t have the stores I like to shop. No need to worry because they have over 1,000 stores to earn cash back from like Best Buy and Amazon, which happens to be two of my favorite places to shop. One of the things I have to get every year for my daughter is her boots from Amazon, which is cool because I get 75% cash back and donate the other 25% to charity. What’s better than earning money from shopping and helping out charity at the same time?

What are you waiting for, sign up for Giving Assistant and start earning money now. For all the dads, like myself who like to tackle projects you can get 4% cash back from Lowe’s and Home Depot. When you buy online, you can pickup in the store to save without waiting / paying for shipping.

Are you familiar with earning money from shopping online? Have you tried Giving Assistant? If so, how was your experience and if not, what are you waiting for?

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *