I created this post as part of a sponsored series with Socialstars and Shell; all opinions are my own. #ShellCrowd
Although gas prices have been down some, they are nowhere near what they were 10 years ago. Gas prices used to be the cheapest thing around, but not so much anymore. We do a lot of driving around and that is still one area that I like to save as much money as possible.
One way I save money at the pump is by using Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program. I’ve been using them for quite some time because there is a Shell right down the road from our house. It makes the early morning commute super easy, when you need to fill up quickly.
Everyday savings is super easy when you use Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program. Check out all of the ways you can start earning rewards towards your gas with Shell.
• You can actually get reward points by doing everyday activities like shopping, dining, traveling, and even shopping online.
• You get rewards for buying items at Shell.
• You can get special card-linked offers, such as saving 5 cents a gallon for every $50 you spend at participating retailers.
• You can even pay with a linked Mastercard to earn additional savings.
• Fuel Rewards members can always save 3¢/gal when filling up at participating locations.
Doing things that I do every day, I can save money on gas thanks to Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program. If you sign up today, you can get a New Member 25cpg Sign Up Bonus! What are you waiting for? Sign up for Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program today! Once you have earned enough points, you simply head to the gas pump and start saving money! Saving money on gas is probably one of my favorite things to do, especially since I can do it so easily. If you’ve never signed up for Shell’s Fuel Rewards Program, now is a great time.
Are you currently a member of the Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program? If so, do you enjoy the amount of money you’re saving at the pump? If you’re not a member of the Shell’s Fuel Rewards® program, then please consider and start seeing the savings immediately.