Are you ready for Mixtape Friday Volume 15? If you’re a fan of southern hip hop, this one is for you. We started things off with The Who is Mike Jones album from Mike Jones. Honestly, I wasn’t a huge fan of Mike Jones back then, but this album was really dope. We head to Miami and Rick Ross as his Trilla project was next. Trilla was the follow up to his debut album, Port of Miami. My compilation from last week followed the Rick Ross project. Stankonia from Outkast came up next and It was another banger from Outkast. The Slim Shady LP from Eminem was up next, and this is the album that damn near everyone became an Eminem fan.
The EP Us or Else from T.I. was up next. The EP from T.I. was on point and a damn good project. We kept it Grand Hustle as the Young Dro album was last. Best Thang Smokin was a really good album and thought Dro could become a star. This week there’s a total of 22 tracks. You can peep the track listing below and it’s followed by the stream.
- Outkast- So Fresh, So Clean
- Mike Jones- Still Tippin ft. Slim Thug & Paul Wall
- Rick Ross- Maybach Music ft. Jay-Z
- Young Dro- Hear Me Cry
- T.I.- Switchin Lanes ft. Big K.R.I.T & Trev Case
- Eminem- Guilty Conscience ft. Dr. Dre
- Rick Ross- The Boss ft. T-Pain
- Outkast- Ms. Jackson
- T.I.- I Swear
- Eminem- Brain Damage
- Mike Jones- Back Then
- Young Dro- We Lied
- Rick Ross- This is the Life ft. Trey Songz
- Outkast- B.O.B.
- Eminem- Bad Meets Evil ft. Royce da 5’9”
- Rick Ross- We Shinin
- T.I.- We Will Not
- Outkast- Spaghetti Junction
- Rick Ross- Luxury Tax ft. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy
- Young Dro- Shoulder Lean ft. T.I.
- Eminem- My Name Is
- T.I.- Warzone
What do you think about Mixtape Friday Volume 15? What’s your favorite off of Mixtape Friday Volume 15? Leave some feedback about anything related to Mixtape Friday Volume 15.