You hear it groaning, strange sounds coming from your cooling unit, you try to ignore it. You don’t want to believe it, if you pretend it’s not happening then it isn’t, right? As much as that would be a great reality, this is not the case. Those noises you hear are the warning bell telling you it’s time for maintenance and repair. Like all machines, they aren’t built to last forever. They have a life span, some of which can be extended by having a regular maintenance plan in place, but as we know life gets busier and what once started with good intentions is now the sound coming from the garage.
You decide to take your chances. Bad Idea. You turn on the TV to hear the weather reporting a scorcher of a week ahead, you also hear the reports of your air-con packing its bags for a much-needed vacation. It’s done. Dusted. Gone. So much for holding out, time to call in the professionals. Unless you plan on taking a chance in the heat? I didn’t think so.
AC Repair Company, 5 factors to look for.
- Reviews. This is a no brainer in seeing the true colors of a company. You know yourself that if you had a great meal you would tell your friends about it, receiving good service is worth telling people about. Satisfied customers have no problem leaving website reviews or thanking companies personally for looking after them.
- Cheap is not always best. Don’t be fooled by a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is. While the initial cost may seem like a bargain, the workmanship might not be great and you end up calling in a repairman sooner than you wanted, and at an extortionate call out rate. They have to make their money up somewhere.
- Look for branding. Companies who pride themselves in their name and work will have no problem advertising their business. Smart repair vehicles with no dents and scratches are another indication they look for quality over quantity. The repairman should also look like he is ready to work and not dragged himself out of bed with no shower.
- Rates. Check before committing to anything if the price quoted is the price you pay, sometimes they see the area you live in and tend to add a few more fees. Likewise, if the area is not deemed great, you might get the fresh meat trainee as opposed to years experienced technician.
- Warranty. This is a must. These men or women are human, they make mistakes. Be sure to have a guarantee in place should anything happen once they’re done.
If these sound like the qualities you’re looking for in your repair company, then visit https://www.morairinc.com for the expertise and customer service you deserve. With many years of trade experience under their belt, they will have dealt with all situations and you can have peace of mind they can get the job done right.
Advantages of an Aircon.
Besides the fact that you can wake up without being wrapped in a soaked bed sheet, there are plenty of benefits that make it a worthwhile investment, some of which you can see in this video, others we will chat about.
Having a cooler environment is especially vital in the summer months, nobody enjoys being hot and irritable, creating a chilled atmosphere will keep people focused and motivated. We want staff working efficiently is it not?
If the unit is for the home, the newer models now come with auto-shutoff modes so you can fall asleep soundly and not sweating. It switches off after a period independently, allowing you to sleep right through and not have to get up in the middle of the night.
The units also come with filters installed, some more than others depending on pricing, but this is a safe way to guard any kids that might be prone to allergies or asthma attacks. They have the pleasure of breathing in clean, dust-free air.
Read this interesting article on how aircon helps with allergies and see how other people have come to see the improvement in their lives and those of their children.
Back in history air-cons certainly weren’t as sophisticated as they were now, they were pretty primitive and yet did the job just as well as modern times. Clothes were hung over window holes and large leaves where water would collect would drip the water down to soak into the cloth and bring in a cool breeze from any wind blowing outside.
Quite clever if you ask me. But then again we all know and have been in a situation where it was deemed appropriate, when push comes to shove we always make a plan.