One of the things I love to do when I have time is cook. A few months ago, my love for BBQ country style pork ribs in the air fryer was highlighted. I’ve also talked about baked potatoes in the air fryer also. This past week, wings were on the menu. My family and I are huge fans of wings and we also baked them in the air fryer also. Our favorite is the Buffalo flavored wings and the lemon pepper. We prefer to eat the ones from our air fryer over any restaurant any day of the week. Below is how I prepare mine and show what goes into making the best air fryer wings you will ever taste.
First off, grab you some wings from any local grocery store like Kroger, Publix, or Walmart. I’ve always been a fan of the party wings from Kroger and those have been my go-to wings. For me, I’ll take the wings out and put them in a nice-sized bowl. While in the bowl, I’ll season them and the original seasoning from Spike is one of my favorites. Actually, Spike is my favorite seasonings as of now as they have a variety to choose from.
After seasoning the wings, add them to your Air Fryer. Usually, I’ll cook for on 400 degrees for around 19 minutes. About halfway through, which is around 9 and a half minutes, I’ll flip them over on the other side.
After they cook, I’ll put the wings on a plate with a paper towel to let them soak about a minute or two. When finished, they either go into another bowl to mix with the sauce or on a plate to add the lemon pepper seasoning. Once again, I’m turning to Spike Lemon Pepper seasoning which is amazing. Lemon pepper wings are my absolute favorite and my sons also. My wife and daughter love the Buffalo Wing Sauce from Sweet Baby Ray’s. The wings come out delicious and trust me, your family will love them also. Check out the directions below.
- Grab a bag of wings from your local grocery store
- Put them in a bowl and season them (Some people choose not to season them and that’s fine)
- Add wings to the Air Fryer
- Set the time to 19 minutes and the temperature to 400 degrees
- Turn the wings over around the halfway mark
- Remove Wings from Air Fryer After Cooking onto Plate with Paper Towels
- Put Wings into Other Bowl and then Add Lemon Pepper Flavoring
- If Making Buffalo Wings, Put Wings into Bowl with Buffalo Wing Sauce
How does they taste? Leave some feedback below about the best wings ever from the air fryer.