As someone who has grown up in a household with highly competitive and sporty parents who did well in their respective disciplines of gymnastics and football, some would suggest I had no other path but the one of fitness.
I grew up playing sport from a very young age, going on to represent my Province in field hockey and when it came to the ultimate trials I, unfortunately, broke 2 fingers. This wouldn’t normally be a big issue for a sports person, but since I was the goalie it wouldn’t work out in my favor. I was devastated but life happens the way it’s meant to be.
I then started hitting the gyms and the machines, playing football 3 times a week, and the gym every other day, I started looking like a well-oiled machine.
I knew which muscle groups worked well on what apparatus, but no matter how much I trained women and men were walking around looking as if they had been vacuum suctioned and had definition popping out all over the place. I needed to know-how.
After asking around and chatting to other friends who were big into fitness I was told they were on a program of what is known as steroid stacking.
If you’re like me and new to the game then take a minute to check out this blog forum and see what others have to say about the topic and how they implemented it into their lives.
I’d never given steroid use thought and although I have not delved into that world, family members of mine have and the results have been amazing.
Discussing what steroids are.
Essentially they are drugs that mimic natural hormones already in the body and produce an increased amount of those specific proteins and hormones to enable increased muscle building and size and allow you to get back to training in shorter turn-around time.
Steroids which effectively copy the male hormone testosterone gives weight lifters and bodybuilders the ability to push harder, increase strength, and boost – understandably – body confidence.
5 Reasons why people opt to use steroids.
- Energy. Bodies inevitably age and if not taken care of can quickly become lethargic, with steroid use the level of energy is significantly higher, you have more stamina, and with this, increased appetite.
- Appearance. This is probably the biggest and quickest effect to take place, your body changes, muscles become more visible and defined and you get that ‘lean’ look so sought after. Each system reacts differently, watch this quick video on how steroids affect the body and what’s all involved in the digestion of it.
- Performance. It’s no secret athletes have been trying their luck with steroid use, most countries and sports have banned them, and only really in the weight lifting industry, it is acceptable, to an extent that it almost isn’t monitored or checked.
- Size. Damaging the muscles and then building them back up again bigger and better is what’s known as ‘bulking,’ pushing them to their limits, and even then crossing that line.
- Development. Then some use the drugs for aid in physical under developments or stimulating testosterone growth for males, each individual is unique and uses steroids for personal reasons, whatever they may be.
Choosing the right steroid for you.
There are too many products and brands on the market that it only takes a minute to take your eye off the prize and suddenly your head is spinning, options line the shelves, advertisements sing in your head like the latest playlist, so where to begin?
Knowing which product combinations are key to getting the desired results, dosages taken in just the right amounts, and a well-balanced nutritional plan and you’ll soon be donning the beaches in European style speedos with not a care in the world.
Research is vital if you want to do things properly, check out https://www.ilmuseums.com/best-steroid-stack/ for a look at some of the best products and have a chat with professionals in the industry who can give you sound advice. Seeing a few options will set your mind at ease and there’s no pressure choosing the first one you recognize.
There are 2 types of steroids, the oral and the injectable. Most users opt for one or the other and rarely to seldom are the two methods mixed.
Oral forms come in tablets and pills, usually taken with some liquid and with meals to aid and help in the smooth transition into the digestive system. Some people have a low gag reflex and can’t stand the thought of having to down pills every day, while others have issues with self-injecting into their butt cheeks or thighs regularly.
I certainly fall into the latter group, anything spikey comes near me and I’m heading for the hills before you can even blink, both work effectively and efficiently and each has a list of pros and cons, it’s all a matter of preference.
There are no prizes when it comes to understanding what injectable steroids are, but the main difference between the 2 is the dosage frequency. Injecting into the muscles tends to last longer in the system compared to orally taken pills that would essentially be taken daily or every other day, this is also determined by the quality and concentrate of steroids taken.
Take your time in the beginning, talk to other users or people familiar with the products and cycles, and stay safe.